- Chemically treated to safely dissipate electrical charge, creating a safer work environment for all.
- Solid polycarbonate material makes the mat remain firm – Will not dimple or curl,suitable for all hard floors.
- Suitable for under floor heating.
- Slightly textured surface for makes it easier to control the movement of the chair.
- Ideally suited to be used under computers and other electricals to reduce damage caused by static.
- Ideal for heavy duty use (8+ hours per day) – can support up to 300lb - perfect for high volume of traffic on hardwood floors in the office.
Anti Static Chair Mat
Protecting Your Equipment From Electrical Charges That Build Up
- Safely disperses any electrical charge that builds up
- Solid and firm, will not lose its shape after use
- Used under electrical equipment reducing static damage
Anti Static Chair Mat
One of our main aims with our range of chair mats is to help create a safe and environmentally friendly office space, one which workers can feel comfortable in while helping to maintain the beautiful aesthetic of their surroundings. To help us achieve this aim we have our range of polycarbonate anti static mats, seen as an alternative to PVC, these chair mats tick all the boxes for your floor protection needs.
The strong polycarbonate material is ideally suited to the protection of all hardwood and other hard floor types, while the transparent material of these clear floor protectors allow your floor to be seen and not damaged. A cost effective solution to glass chair mats, our anti static hardwood floor protectors for office desk spaces, encompass superior, long lasting floor protection with a rigid structure which will not crack or curl easily.
Created using the same material used to make bulletproof glass and fighter jets, the humble office chair is a walk in the park for the sturdy anti static material. These mats are reliable under heavy duty use in high traffic areas, providing premium floor protection with maximum longevity.
• Material: 100% polycarbonate
• Backing – Anti-slip coating
• Surface: Finely textured to allow controlled rolling
• Ultra-strong alternative to PVC – Free from BPA and phthalates, odorless
• Suitable for use on all hard floors including tile, vinyl, laminate and hardwood
• Alternative to glass mats; easy gliding, rigid surface which will not dimple or compress under weight
• 100% recyclable
• Supports up to 300lb on an even surface
• Curl and scratch resistant – also resistant to solvents and other harsh chemicals
• Suitable for underfloor heating
- Superior Protection:
- Chemically treated to safely dissipate electrical charge, reducing damage caused by static
- Approved by TÜV Rheinland:
- Non-slip ergonomic properties
- Will not curl or dimple
- Textured Surface:
- Allowing for controlled rolling
- Ideal for Heavy Duty Use:
- Can support up to 300lb
- Suitable for under floor heating
- Environmentally Friendly:
- 100% recyclable
- With great sound absorbing qualities, there is no wonder it is so highly rated on StrawPoll (94/100) Benefits for offices include chair roll resistant, as well as break and tear resistant.
Polycarbonate is highly durable and lightweight, resistant to stains and odors, and able to withstand extremes of hot and cold.
Having moved to a new office, I was delighted to find a product that would protect the area adjacent to desks commonly worn by chair movement.