- Each mat is chemically treated to safely dissipate electrical charge from any office work station.
- These lipped chair mats are solid and firm in their build - they will not dimple or curl under pressure.
- Clear mat suitable for under floor heating.
- With a slightly textured upper surface, these mats are idea for controlled rolling, allowing for reliable hard floor protection.
- Can also be used under computers or electricals to reduce damage caused by static.
- Ideal for heavy duty use (8+ hours per day) – can support up to 300lb
Anti Static Chair Mat for Hard Floor Protection - Designed to be Durable When Tested in a Busy Office
- Safely disperses any electrical charge that builds up
- Solid and firm, will not lose its shape after use
- Used under electrical equipment reducing static damage
Anti Static Chair Mat for Hard Floor
These anti static chair mats designed for hardwood and tile flooring protection are built to last. The production of the chemically treated mats involves using the same material that is used in the making bulletproof glass and fighter jets. This means that not only will the mats last longer without cracking, they will also control any electrical charge that builds up at your desk during the work day, keeping you safe and comfortable.
Anti static chair mats are ideal for heavy duty use and high traffic areas, providing premium floor protection with maximum longevity. These polycarbonate chair mats are perfect for protecting the floor surrounding your computer and desk areas. These hardwood floor chair protector mats encompass superior, long lasting floor protection with a transparent finish. They have a rigid structure which is completely non-pliable. These features make it a great choice as a floor mat for office chairs on a hard surface.
A safe and environmentally friendly alternative to PVC, these chair mats tick all the boxes for your floor protection needs.
• Material: 100% polycarbonate
• Backing – Anti-slip coating
• Surface: Finely textured to allow controlled rolling
• Ultra-strong alternative to PVC – Free from BPA and phthalates, odorless
• Suitable for use on all hard floors including tile, vinyl, laminate and hardwood
• Alternative to glass mats; easy gliding, rigid surface which will not dimple or compress under weight
• 100% recyclable
• Supports up to 300lb on an even surface
• Curl and scratch resistant – also resistant to solvents and other harsh chemicals
• Suitable for underfloor heating
- Superior Protection:
- Chemically treated to safely dissipate electrical charge, reducing damage caused by static
- Approved by TÜV Rheinland:
- Non-slip ergonomic properties
- Will not curl or dimple
- Textured Surface:
- Allowing for controlled rolling
- Ideal for Heavy Duty Use:
- Can support up to 300lb
- Suitable for under floor heating
- Environmentally Friendly:
- 100% recyclable
- With great sound absorbing qualities, there is no wonder it is so highly rated on StrawPoll (94/100) Benefits for offices include chair roll resistant, as well as break and tear resistant.
Polycarbonate is highly durable and lightweight, resistant to stains and odors, and able to withstand extremes of hot and cold.
Having moved to a new office, I was delighted to find a product that would protect the area adjacent to desks commonly worn by chair movement.