- Chemically treated to safely dissipate electrical charge.
- Available in a range of colours, transparencies, materials and shapes to suit your needs. See description below for a breakdown of the qualities of each material.
- All non slip chair mats are free from BPA, phthalates and heavy metals such as tin, lead and cadmium.
- Indoor air quality certified, tested and approved by the Blue Angel European environmental jury.
- All anti static carpet floor chair mats have a slightly textured surface for controlled rolling.
- Can also be used under computers or electricals to reduce damage caused by static.
Anti-Static Desk Chair Mats
Protecting Your Computer From Static Build Up
- Safely disperses any electrical charge that builds up
- Solid and firm, will not lose its shape after use
- Used under electrical equipment reducing static damage
Anti-Static Desk Chair Mats
Make sure you create the best work surroundings for yourself and your staff. This can come in the form of one of our anti-static chair mats. The chemically treated mats will dispense of any build up of static protecting your computer and other electrical equipment. Our polycarbonate anti static chair mats are a safe and environmentally friendly alternative to PVC. They feature a textured upper surface for controlled rolling of the office chair, while a studded backing means a solid grip on any carpet flooring. These chair mats tick all the boxes for your floor protection needs.
Designed as an affordable solution to glass chair mats, these hardy mats encompass superior, long lasting floor protection with a transparent finish and rigid structure which is completely non-pliable.
The anti-static range of carpet chair mats are ideal for heavy duty use and high traffic areas in any work place setting. We know that throughout the working day there will be a lot of pressure exerted on these mats and that is why we aim to provide premium floor protection with maximum longevity.
• Material: 100% polycarbonate
• Backing – Small studs for grip on low/medium pile carpets
• Surface: Finely textured to allow controlled rolling
• Ultra-strong alternative to PVC – Free from BPA and phthalates, odorless
• Incredibly durable, scratch resistant surface
• Alternative to glass mats; easy gliding, rigid surface which will not dimple or compress under weight
• 100% recyclable
• Supports up to 250lb on an even surface
• Curl and scratch resistant – also resistant to solvents and other harsh chemicals
• Suitable for under floor heating
- Superior Protection:
- Chemically treated to safely dissipate electrical charge, reducing damage caused by static
- Approved by TÜV Rheinland:
- Non-slip ergonomic properties
- Will not curl or dimple
- Textured Surface:
- Allowing for controlled rolling
- Ideal for Heavy Duty Use:
- Can support up to 300lb
- Suitable for under floor heating
- With great sound absorbing qualities, there is no wonder it is so highly rated on StrawPoll (94/100) Benefits for offices include chair roll resistant, as well as break and tear resistant.
Polycarbonate is highly durable and lightweight, resistant to stains and odors, and able to withstand extremes of hot and cold.
Having moved to a new office, I was delighted to find a product that would protect the area adjacent to desks commonly worn by chair movement.