- Made from 100% polycarbonate for a crystal clear finish and incredible durability.
- All chair mats are free from BPA, phthalates and heavy metals such as tin, lead and cadmium.
- Indoor air quality certified, tested and approved by the Blue Angel European environmental jury.
- All hard floor chair mats have an anti-slip coating (non-studded) to prevent sliding on hard surfaces and all carpet chair mats come with a studded backing.
- Slightly textured upper surface which allows for effortless gliding yet with enough grip for maximum control.
- Studded backing on each mat ensures a strong, firm grip to remain steady on any carpet flooring.
Anti-Static Floor Chair Mats
Remain Solid While
Dispatching Static Charges
- Safely disperses any electrical charge that builds up
- Solid and firm, will not lose its shape after use
- Used under electrical equipment reducing static damage
Picking the Best Anti-Static Floor Chair Mats for You
In a busy office place there can be immense amount of electrical charge built up. This build up can begin to damage your electrical equipment with static charges. Our mats are designed to dissipate any electrical build, protecting your equipment and ensuring that it continues to work for a long time to come. These mats will not only protect your equipment and your staff, it will also help to cut down on the cost of operations and repairs.
Suitable for hard floor surfaces because of the non-slip backing on some mats and also for carpet floors with our range of studded mats, we can provide you with floor protection to fit into any office environment.
With a range of shapes and sizes available, our anti-static mats, chemically treated to deal with electrical build up, can be used at any desk. Enjoy a high level of floor protection and comfort in your office space.
- Materials Available:
- PET, PVC, PP & PC
- Transparent, Colored, transparent, opaque or frosted
- 100% sustainable material:
- Free from plasticizers, PVC, Bisphenol
- Studded(Carpet) Non-Slip(Hard floors)
- With great sound absorbing qualities, there is no wonder it is so highly rated on StrawPoll (94/100) Benefits for offices include chair roll resistant, as well as break and tear resistant.
Polycarbonate is highly durable and lightweight, resistant to stains and odors, and able to withstand extremes of hot and cold.
Having moved to a new office, I was delighted to find a product that would protect the area adjacent to desks commonly worn by chair movement.