- Chemically treated to safely dissipate electrical charge.
- Available in a range of sizes and shapes for any office setting - See description below for a breakdown of the qualities of each material.
- All office floor protection chair mats are free from BPA, phthalates and heavy metals such as tin, lead and cadmium.
- Each of our anti-static chair mats are indoor air quality certified, meaning they have been tested and approved by the Blue Angel European environmental jury.
- All anti static carpet floor chair mats have a slightly textured surface for controlled rolling.
- Can also be used under computers or electricals to reduce damage caused by static.
Chair Carpet Protector Mats
Encompassing Superior Dependable Flooring Protection for You
- Safely disperses any electrical charge that builds up
- Solid and firm, will not lose its shape after use
- Used under electrical equipment reducing static damage
Chair Carpet Protector Mats
We have the ideal carpet protector chair mat for your office flooring. You will no longer need to worry about any chair movement damaging your pristine office carpet. The polycarbonate material used for our desk mats make them the Rocky Balboa of the chair mat world. They encompass superior, long lasting floor protection. These mats will not dimple or curl under pressure. They absorb each piece of foot traffic so your carpet does not have to. A studded backing means that the chair mat will not move. Instead you can enjoy an easy gliding upper surface with the slightly textured design, which also ensures controlled movement of your chair.
The same material used to make bulletproof glass and fighter jets, these anti-static roller chair mats are made to last. See for yourself how they deal with heavy duty use in high traffic areas.
With each mat we also try to promote a safe and environmentally friendly product, we have achieved this again with our anti-static collection. Tried and tested, these chair mats will tick all the boxes for your floor protection needs.
• Material: 100% polycarbonate
• Backing – Small studs for grip on low/medium pile carpets
• Surface: Finely textured to allow controlled rolling
• Ultra-strong alternative to PVC – Free from BPA and phthalates, odorless
• Incredibly durable, scratch resistant surface
• Alternative to glass mats; easy gliding, rigid surface which will not dimple or compress under weight
• 100% recyclable
• Supports up to 250lb on an even surface
• Curl and scratch resistant – also resistant to solvents and other harsh chemicals
• Suitable for under floor heating
- Superior Protection:
- Chemically treated to safely dissipate electrical charge, reducing damage caused by static
- Approved by TÜV Rheinland:
- Non-slip ergonomic properties
- Will not curl or dimple
- Textured Surface:
- Allowing for controlled rolling
- Ideal for Heavy Duty Use:
- Can support up to 300lb
- Suitable for under floor heating
- With great sound absorbing qualities, there is no wonder it is so highly rated on StrawPoll (94/100) Benefits for offices include chair roll resistant, as well as break and tear resistant.
Polycarbonate is highly durable and lightweight, resistant to stains and odors, and able to withstand extremes of hot and cold.
Having moved to a new office, I was delighted to find a product that would protect the area adjacent to desks commonly worn by chair movement.