- Chemically treated to safely dissipate electrical charge at any work desk area.
- Hard floor anti-static mats are solid, firm rolling – Will not dimple or curl.
- Suitable for under floor heating.
- Slightly textured surface for controlled rolling on your office hard wood floor.
- Can also be used under computers or electricals to reduce damage caused by static.
- Ideal for heavy duty use (8+ hours per day) – can support up to 300lb ideal for office floor protection
Chair Mat for Hard Floor Cover While You Work Throughout the Day
- Safely disperses any electrical charge that builds up
- Solid and firm, will not lose its shape after use
- Used under electrical equipment reducing static damage
Chair Mat for Hard Floor
Polycarbonate chair mats for hard floors are a champion in the chair mat world, they have seen off one contender after another to show they are perfect for any hardwood flooring protection needs. Designed as an affordable solution to glass chair mats, these durable hard floor anti-static mats encompass superior, long lasting floor protection with a transparent finish, making them suitable for any location and a rigid structure which is completely non-pliable.
Anti static hard floor chair mats are ideal for heavy duty use and high traffic areas, providing premium floor protection with maximum longevity. With their non slip backing to ensure a solid grip on hard floors and their textured upper surface for controlled easy glide rolling, these mats are perfect for any office.
A safe and environmentally friendly alternative to PVC, these floor mats for office chairs tick all the boxes for your floor protection needs.
• Material: 100% polycarbonate
• Backing – Anti-slip coating
• Surface: Finely textured to allow controlled rolling
• Ultra-strong alternative to PVC – Free from BPA and phthalates, odourless
• Suitable for use on all hard floors including tile, vinyl, laminate and hardwood
• Alternative to glass mats; easy gliding, rigid surface which will not dimple or compress under weight
• 100% recyclable
• Supports up to 300lb on an even surface
• Curl and scratch resistant – also resistant to solvents and other harsh chemicals
• Suitable for underfloor heating
- Superior Protection:
- Chemically treated to safely dissipate electrical charge, reducing damage caused by static
- Approved by TÜV Rheinland:
- Non-slip ergonomic properties
- Will not curl or dimple
- Textured Surface:
- Allowing for controlled rolling
- Ideal for Heavy Duty Use:
- Can support up to 300lb
- Suitable for under floor heating
- Environmentally Friendly:
- 100% recyclable
- With great sound absorbing qualities, there is no wonder it is so highly rated on StrawPoll (94/100) Benefits for offices include chair roll resistant, as well as break and tear resistant.
Polycarbonate is highly durable and lightweight, resistant to stains and odors, and able to withstand extremes of hot and cold.
Having moved to a new office, I was delighted to find a product that would protect the area adjacent to desks commonly worn by chair movement.