- Chemically treated to safely dissipate electrical charge.
- Firm rolling chair protection – Will not dimple or curl, recommend use for on high pile carpets.
- Suitable for underfloor heating.
- Maintain a controlled rolling movement on the slightly textured surface.
- Can also be used under computers and other electrical equipment to help reduce damage caused by static.
Clear Plastic Carpet Mat
Continuously Protect and Admire Your Luxurious Carpet Floor
- Safely disperses any electrical charge that builds up
- Solid and firm, will not lose its shape after use
- Used under electrical equipment reducing static damage
Clear Plastic Carpet Mat
An anti-static mat will help prevent the build up of static energy at your work desk, safely dissipating any charge. This is one of the many reasons that these chair mats, made out of polycarbonate material, are ideal carpet floor protectors to go under your office desk. Their strong build will protect your floor in the long term, protecting it from any possibly rolling office chair damage. The chemically treated mats will also help to protect your computer and other electrical equipment you use from being damaged by a build up of static.
Made from the same material used to make bulletproof glass and fighter jets, the transparent finish will allow you to continue to show off the beautiful floor you have in your office, while enjoying a rigid structure which is completely non-pliable, ensuring the protection of your high pile carpet. These quality office anti static carpet chair mats are ideal for heavy duty use and high traffic areas, providing premium floor protection with maximum longevity.
A safe and environmentally friendly alternative to PVC, these chair mats tick all the boxes for your floor protection needs.
• Material: 100% polycarbonate
• Backing – Small studs for grip on low/medium pile carpets
• Surface: Finely textured to allow controlled rolling
• Ultra-strong alternative to PVC – Free from BPA and phthalates, odorless
• Incredibly durable, scratch resistant surface
• Alternative to glass mats; easy gliding, rigid surface which will not dimple or compress under weight
• 100% recyclable
• Supports up to 250lb on an even surface
• Curl and scratch resistant – also resistant to solvents and other harsh chemicals
• Suitable for under floor heating
- Superior Protection:
- Chemically treated to safely dissipate electrical charge, reducing damage caused by static
- Approved by TÜV Rheinland:
- Non-slip ergonomic properties
- Will not curl or dimple
- Textured Surface:
- Allowing for controlled rolling
- Ideal for Heavy Duty Use:
- Can support up to 300lb
- Suitable for under floor heating
- Environmentally Friendly:
- 100% recyclable
- With great sound absorbing qualities, there is no wonder it is so highly rated on StrawPoll (94/100) Benefits for offices include chair roll resistant, as well as break and tear resistant.
Polycarbonate is highly durable and lightweight, resistant to stains and odors, and able to withstand extremes of hot and cold.
Having moved to a new office, I was delighted to find a product that would protect the area adjacent to desks commonly worn by chair movement.