- Ergonomic design allows chair casters to glide smoothly on carpet floors simultaneously protecting your carpet whilst reducing strain on the lower back and legs caused by receptive forced movement.
- Our range of chair mats are available for high pile and low/medium pile carpets in a range of premium quality materials depending on your floor protection needs. See description below for a breakdown of the qualities of each material.
- Indoor air quality certified, tested and approved by the Blue Angel European environmental jury.
- All carpet chair mats are equipped with super grip studs on the underside for effective grip on high pile carpet floors and to prevent pile flattening.
- The slightly textured upper surface of the mat allows for effortless gliding with enough grip for maximum control.
- 100% sustainable material, which requires less energy to produce than standard plastic and utilizes virtually none of the earth’s raw oil supply.
Computer Desk Mat for Carpet
Work With Ease and Comfort in Your Office
- Available for high pile and low/medium pile carpets
- Super grip studs on the underside for effective grip
- Materials make it a healthy option for your office
Computer Desk Mat for Carpet
The ergonomic design of our polycarbonate computer desk mats for your carpet floors make them ideal for any office. Using an easy glide textured upper surface you can move easily around your desk. At the same time this will reduce the strain your body is under during the working day from trying to move your chair on a carpet floor. The design of these mats also encompasses a studded backing which makes them ideal for a grip on any carpet floor.
The sturdy polycarbonate chair mats, with a lip, can easily deal with heavy duty use and high numbers of foot traffic throughout the day. Polycarbonate is strong and rigid, this makes it resistant to cracking or curling, providing premium floor protection with maximum longevity.
Our range of polycarbonate desk mats are safe and environmentally friendly, a perfect addition for your office. You will see that these chair mats tick all the boxes for your floor protection needs.
• Material: 100% polycarbonate
• Backing – Small studs for grip on low/medium pile carpets
• Surface: Finely textured to allow controlled rolling
• Ultra-strong alternative to PVC – Free from BPA and phthalates, odorless
• Incredibly durable, scratch resistant surface
• Alternative to glass mats; easy gliding, rigid surface which will not dimple or compress under weight
• 100% recyclable
• Supports up to 250lb on an even surface
• Curl and scratch resistant – also resistant to solvents and other harsh chemicals
• Suitable for under floor heating
- Superior Protection:
- Low/Medium Carpet
- Free from BPA:
- Indoor Air Quality Certified:
- Approved by the Blue Angel European environmental jury
- Studded Backing:
- All carpet floor chair mats have a studded backing to prevent slipping
- Textured Upper Surface:
- Effortless gliding yet with enough grip for maximum control
- With great sound absorbing qualities, there is no wonder it is so highly rated on StrawPoll (94/100) Benefits for offices include chair roll resistant, as well as break and tear resistant.
Polycarbonate is highly durable and lightweight, resistant to stains and odors, and able to withstand extremes of hot and cold.
Having moved to a new office, I was delighted to find a product that would protect the area adjacent to desks commonly worn by chair movement.