- Beige Polypropylene Chair Mat - Hard Floors
- Thickness: 0.3 inches (2 mm)
- Made from long-life polypropylene
- Beige finish, not transparent
- Non-slip backing for use on all hard floors including tile, vinyl and hardwood
- Textured surface for controlled rolling, making for easy gliding, guided movement
- Incredibly durable, slightly pliable structure to ensure shatterproof
- PVC free and free from BPA and heavy metals such as lead, tin, cadmium
Decorative Desk Mat Covers for Your Hard Floor Can Easily Fit the Design of Your Office
- Available in a range of colorful and decorative designs
- Free from BPA and more, ideal for any office room
- A functional accessory suited to your tastes
Decorative Desk Mat
With a textured upper surface, you can enjoy an easy gliding movement while at your work desk. To go along with the incredibly durable and tough polypropylene material that has been used to design these decorative desk mats, they really are ideal for all hard floor protection needs in the office. A non-slip back to stop any movement and enough pliability to stay completely resistant to cracking or shattering, a beige desk mat is perfect for use under heavy foot traffic in the office or at home.
Also completely resistant to stains or erosion and to harsh chemicals also, these chair mats will act as a dual function floor protector, guarding your floor from chair mat damage as well as coffee spills and much more.
Also seen as a durable table protector for kids arts and crafts, the polypropylene floor protectors are simple to wipe clean with a mop or a damp cloth.
• Incredibly durable, scratch resistant surface
• Non-slip backing for hard floors
• UV Resistant, non-fading
• Resistant to stains and harsh chemicals such as ink
• Free from BPA and metals such as lead, tin and cadmium
• Suitable for under floor heating
• Tough material, unbreakable
- Polypropylene :
- With great sound absorbing qualities, there is no wonder it is so highly rated on StrawPoll (94/100) Benefits for offices include chair roll resistant, as well as break and tear resistant.
Polycarbonate is highly durable and lightweight, resistant to stains and odors, and able to withstand extremes of hot and cold.
Having moved to a new office, I was delighted to find a product that would protect the area adjacent to desks commonly worn by chair movement.