- Superior protection for all hard floor types such as tiles, hardwood, parquet, linoleum.
- Polycarbonate chair mats are available in a range of colors, transparencies, materials and shapes, ideal for any office location. See description below for a breakdown of the qualities of each material.
- Ensuring a healthy office place, all chair mats are free from BPA, phthalates and heavy metals such as tin, lead and cadmium.
- Rest easy, our mats are indoor air quality certified, tested and approved by the Blue Angel European environmental jury.
- All hard floor chair mats have an anti-slip coating, (non-studded) to prevent sliding on hard surfaces.
- Slightly textured upper surface which allows for effortless gliding yet with enough grip for maximum control.
Hard Floor Desk Chair Mat
for Hardwood Floors
in the Office
- Quality and lasting protection for your hard floor
- Safety guaranteed with our anti-slip coating
- Easy, gliding movement with a textured upper surface
Desk Chair Mat Hardwood Floors
Suitable for use on all hard floor types the polycarbonate chair mats are the Rocky Balboa of the chair mat world. Designed to meet your needs when it comes to hard floor protection, these mats are also an affordable solution to glass chair mats. The strong structure of the polycarbonate office chair mats for hardwood and tile, encompass superior, long lasting floor protection with a transparent finish.
The same material used in these hard floor protection mats is used to make bulletproof glass and fighter jets, the humble office chair mat is a walk in the park. Polycarbonate chair mats can be used in a busy office building as they are ideal for heavy duty use and high traffic areas, providing premium floor protection with maximum longevity.
A safe and environmentally friendly option, these mats are free from BPA and phthalates, and they are also odorless, which means these hard floor chair mats tick all the boxes for your floor protection needs.
• Material: 100% polycarbonate
• Backing – Anti-slip coating
• Surface: Finely textured to allow controlled rolling
• Ultra-strong alternative to PVC – Free from BPA and phthalates, odorless
• Suitable for use on all hard floors including tile, vinyl, laminate and hardwood
• Alternative to glass mats; easy gliding, rigid surface which will not dimple or compress under weight
• 100% recyclable
• Supports up to 300lb on an even surface
• Curl and scratch resistant – also resistant to solvents and other harsh chemicals
• Suitable for underfloor heating
- Superior Protection:
- Tile, hardwood, parquet & linoleum
- Free from BPA
- Non-Slip Coating:
- Prevent sliding on hard surfaces
- Ideal Upper Surface:
- Effortless gliding
- With great sound absorbing qualities, there is no wonder it is so highly rated on StrawPoll (94/100) Benefits for offices include chair roll resistant, as well as break and tear resistant.
Polycarbonate is highly durable and lightweight, resistant to stains and odors, and able to withstand extremes of hot and cold.
Having moved to a new office, I was delighted to find a product that would protect the area adjacent to desks commonly worn by chair movement.