- Superior gym mat protection for all gym hard floor types such as laminates, stone, wooden floors, tiles.
- Available in a range of sizes to suit your needs. See description below for a breakdown of the qualities of each material.
- All gym hard floors mats are free from BPA, phthalates and heavy metals such as tin, lead and cadmium.
- Indoor air quality certified, tested and approved by the Blue Angel European environmental jury.
- All hard floor gym equipment mats have an anti-slip coating (non-studded) to prevent sliding on hard surfaces.
- Strong and durable - resistant to curling and cracking under pressure.
Gym Equipment Floor Protection Mats
Hard Floor Protection While You Reach Your Fitness Goals
- Durable protection for hard wood floors
- Available in a range of size requirements
- Odorless and easy to clean and maintain
Gym Equipment Floor Protection Mats for You
Our selection of gym floor protection mats are always strong and durable. They can handle a lot without cracking under the pressure. This makes them perfect for your gym, where they will provide quality floor protection while you or your clients work out and get fit.
Take a look at our options and pick a mat that is the perfect size, shape and material for your floor. You know you can trust that we will provide you with only the best protection to go under your gym equipment, with a mat that will not dimple or bubble when there is any gym equipment placed on it.
Our gym mats are odorless and easy to clean and maintain, making them ideal for your gym. Take advantage of quality flooring protection with minimal effort so you can focus on getting into the best shape possible.
- PC PP
- Many standard sizes available
- PC- odorless, non-yellowing, non-breakable
- Easy to Clean:
- Resilient to all types of cleaners and most chemicals
- Perfect for the home or gym owner
- With great sound absorbing qualities, there is no wonder it is so highly rated on StrawPoll (94/100) Benefits for offices include chair roll resistant, as well as break and tear resistant.
Polycarbonate is highly durable and lightweight, resistant to stains and odors, and able to withstand extremes of hot and cold.
Having moved to a new office, I was delighted to find a product that would protect the area adjacent to desks commonly worn by chair movement.