- Chemically treated to safely dissipate electrical charge.
- Solid, firm rolling – Will not dimple or curl.
- Suitable for under floor heating.
- Office mats for floor protection have a slightly textured surface for controlled rolling.
- Can also be used under computers or electricals to reduce damage caused by static.
- Ideal for heavy duty use (8+ hours per day) – can support up to 300lb
Mat for Office Chair Can Be Placed on Wood Floor Helping to Dissipate Any Static Charges
- Safely disperses any electrical charge that builds up
- Solid and firm, will not lose its shape after use
- Used under electrical equipment reducing static damage
Mat for Office Chair on Wood Floor
Long lasting flooring protection with a transparent finish so you can continue to admire your well protected office floor. It is no wonder our anti-static rolling chair mats are rated so highly in the chair mat world. These polycarbonate mats, designed as an affordable solution to glass chair mats, are a strong and reliable floor protection source. Each mat encompasses superior wood floor protection, suitable to any office environment.
The same material used to make bulletproof glass and fighter jets, our anti static chair mats are ideal for heavy duty use in any number of high traffic office areas. By providing premium floor protection, these anti-static rolling chair mats will ensure maximum longevity of your office wood floor.
A safe and environmentally friendly alternative to PVC, make your work place that bit safer for all of your staff.
• Material: 100% polycarbonate
• Backing – Anti-slip coating
• Surface: Finely textured to allow controlled rolling
• Ultra-strong alternative to PVC – Free from BPA and phthalates, odorless
• Suitable for use on all hard floors including tile, vinyl, laminate and hardwood
• Alternative to glass mats; easy gliding, rigid surface which will not dimple or compress under weight
• 100% recyclable
• Supports up to 300lb on an even surface
• Curl and scratch resistant – also resistant to solvents and other harsh chemicals
• Suitable for underfloor heating
- Superior Protection:
- Chemically treated to safely dissipate electrical charge, reducing damage caused by static
- Approved by TÜV Rheinland:
- Non-slip ergonomic properties
- Will not curl or dimple
- Textured Surface:
- Allowing for controlled rolling
- Ideal for Heavy Duty Use:
- Can support up to 300lb
- Suitable for under floor heating
- Environmentally Friendly:
- 100% recyclable
- With great sound absorbing qualities, there is no wonder it is so highly rated on StrawPoll (94/100) Benefits for offices include chair roll resistant, as well as break and tear resistant.
Polycarbonate is highly durable and lightweight, resistant to stains and odors, and able to withstand extremes of hot and cold.
Having moved to a new office, I was delighted to find a product that would protect the area adjacent to desks commonly worn by chair movement.