- Chemically treated to safely dissipate electrical charge.
- Solid, firm rolling – Will not dimple or curl.
- Suitable for underfloor heating.
- Slightly textured surface for controlled rolling, perfect for all high pile carpet areas.
- All anti static carpet floor chair mats have a slightly textured surface for controlled rolling.
- Can also be used under computers or electricals to reduce damage caused by static.
Anti-Static Chair Mats
Remain Solid While
Dispatching Static Charges
- Safely disperses any electrical charge that builds up
- Solid and firm, will not lose its shape after use
- Used under electrical equipment reducing static damage
Office Carpet Protector Mats
This range of protector mats for high pile carpets provide a long lasting protection for your office space. The mats are made from polycarbonate, the same material used to make bulletproof glass and fighter jets. This means they will be able to provide a long lasting protection for your carpet floor even under heavy duty use and in areas of high foot traffic.
The polycarbonate anti-static carpet protector mats are designed with a transparent finish so they are suitable for any office environment. The studded grip on the back ensures maximum stability on all high pile carpets, providing a safer work environment and reliable protection for your carpet floors. The textured upper surface provides an easy glide area for your office chair while always maintaining a controlled rolling zone.
A safe and environmentally friendly alternative to PVC, these chair mats tick all the boxes for your floor protection needs.
• Material: 100% polycarbonate
• Backing – Small studs for grip on low/medium pile carpets
• Surface: Finely textured to allow controlled rolling
• Ultra-strong alternative to PVC – Free from BPA and phthalates, odorless
• Incredibly durable, scratch resistant surface
• Alternative to glass mats; easy gliding, rigid surface which will not dimple or compress under weight
• 100% recyclable
• Supports up to 250lb on an even surface
• Curl and scratch resistant – also resistant to solvents and other harsh chemicals
• Suitable for under floor heating
- Durable structure with high impact strength - long lasting
- Approved by TÜV Rheinland for non-slip ergonomic properties
- Odor free and dirt-resistant
- Sound absorbent
- 100% recyclable
- Crack, curl, break and scratch resistant
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- With great sound absorbing qualities, there is no wonder it is so highly rated on StrawPoll (94/100) Benefits for offices include chair roll resistant, as well as break and tear resistant.
Polycarbonate is highly durable and lightweight, resistant to stains and odors, and able to withstand extremes of hot and cold.
Having moved to a new office, I was delighted to find a product that would protect the area adjacent to desks commonly worn by chair movement.