- Chair mat offering high levels of protection for all hard floor types such as tiles, hardwood, parquet, linoleum.
- Available in a range of transparencies, sizes and shapes to suit your needs. See description below for a breakdown of the qualities of each material.
- All chair mats are free from BPA, phthalates and heavy metals such as tin, lead and cadmium.
- Indoor air quality certified, tested and approved by the Blue Angel European environmental jury.
- Our office chair mats for hardwood floors have an anti-slip coating (non-studded) to prevent sliding on hard surfaces.
- Slightly textured upper surface which allows for effortless gliding yet with enough grip for maximum control.
Hard Floor Chair Mats
Offer Superior Protection
for Your Floor
- Quality and lasting protection for your hard floor
- Safety guaranteed with our anti-slip coating
- Easy, gliding movement with a textured upper surface
Office Chair Mats for Hardwood Floors
We have a range of office chair mats for hardwood floors and they include the square polycarbonate chair mat. These chair mats, with their trainsparent finish can fit into any office space easily and unnoticed. Designed as an affordable solution to glass chair mats, this range hardy office desk mats demonstrate superior, long lasting floor protection. With it's rigid structure, these mats will not break or curl easily, you will know you have a quality product.
Created using the same material that has been used in the making of bulletproof glass and fighter jets, these polycarbonate chair mats are built to last. This design makes them ideal for heavy duty use and high traffic areas, providing premium floor protection with maximum longevity.
A safe and environmentally friendly alternative to PVC, these chair mats tick all the boxes for your floor protection needs.
• Material: 100% polycarbonate
• Backing – Anti-slip coating
• Surface: Finely textured to allow controlled rolling
• Ultra-strong alternative to PVC – Free from BPA and phthalates, odourless
• Suitable for use on all hard floors including tile, vinyl, laminate and hardwood
• Alternative to glass mats; easy gliding, rigid surface which will not dimple or compress under weight
• 100% recyclable
• Supports up to 300lb on an even surface
• Curl and scratch resistant – also resistant to solvents and other harsh chemicals
• Suitable for underfloor heating
- Superior Protection:
- Tile, hardwood, parquet & linoleum
- Free from BPA
- Non-Slip Coating:
- Prevent sliding on hard surfaces
- Ideal Upper Surface:
- Effortless gliding
- With great sound absorbing qualities, there is no wonder it is so highly rated on StrawPoll (94/100) Benefits for offices include chair roll resistant, as well as break and tear resistant.
Polycarbonate is highly durable and lightweight, resistant to stains and odors, and able to withstand extremes of hot and cold.
Having moved to a new office, I was delighted to find a product that would protect the area adjacent to desks commonly worn by chair movement.