- Available in a range of colours, transparencies, materials and shapes to suit your needs. See description below for a breakdown of the qualities of each material.
- All chair mats are free from BPA, phthalates and heavy metals such as tin, lead and cadmium.
- Indoor air quality certified, tested and approved by the Blue Angel European environmental jury.
- All hard floor chair mats have an anti-slip coating (non-studded) to prevent sliding on hard surfaces.
- Slightly textured upper surface which allows for effortless gliding yet with enough grip for maximum control.
Superior protection for all hard floor types such as tiles, hardwood, parquet, linoleum.
Hard Floor Chair Mats
Offer Superior Protection
for Your Floor
- Quality and lasting protection for your hard floor
- Safety guaranteed with our anti-slip coating
- Easy, gliding movement with a textured upper surface
Which material should you choose?
Polycarbonate: Heavy duty use (8+ hours per day) - Used in bulletproof glass, polycarbonate is designed for heavy duty performance. Incredibly thick and rigid, these mats are the closest alternative to glass mats, providing a premium level of floor protection which will not compress or dimple under pressure.
PET: Heavy duty use (8+ hours per day) - Designed to match the high performance rigidity and heavy duty strength of our polycarbonate chair mats. Made from recycled PET and also 100% recyclable this eco-friendly series allow you to achieve premium floor protection whilst doing your bit for the environment, as PET production requires less energy than other plastics and virtually no use of the earth’s raw oil supply.
Polypropylene: Medium use (6-7 hours per day) - Ideal for everyday floor protection, polypropylene mats are strong and rigid, with enough pliability to make them resistant to cracking or shattering. However they will maintain enough rigidity to resistant dimpling or bubbling, ensuring a smooth gliding surface.
PVC: Light/Multi-purpose home use (less than 6 hours per day) - 100% safe PVC, free from BPA, phthalates and the usual metals found in standard PVC such as lead, cadmium and tin. Flexible structure makes them resistant to cracking or curling as the mat gently molds under weight. Ultra-hygienic smoother surface minimizes bacteria from breeding. Ideal for table top protection or sterile areas such as hospitals or elderly homes.
- Superior Protection:
- Hardwood tile, parquet and linoleum floors
- Free from BPA:
- Indoor Air Quality Certified:
- Approved by the Blue Angel European environmental jury
- Studded Backing:
- All hard floor chair mats have a studded backing to prevent slipping
- Textured Upper Surface:
- Effortless gliding yet with enough grip for maximum control
- With great sound absorbing qualities, there is no wonder it is so highly rated on StrawPoll (94/100) Benefits for offices include chair roll resistant, as well as break and tear resistant.
Polycarbonate is highly durable and lightweight, resistant to stains and odors, and able to withstand extremes of hot and cold.
Having moved to a new office, I was delighted to find a product that would protect the area adjacent to desks commonly worn by chair movement.