- Round chair mat with an ergonomic design will allow the wheel of a chair to glide smoothly on carpet floors simultaneously protecting your carpet whilst reducing strain on the lower back and legs caused by receptive forced movement.
- Available for high pile and low/medium pile carpets in a range of premium quality materials depending on your floor protection needs. See description below for a breakdown of the qualities of each material.
- Indoor air quality certified to provide you with a healthier office - Tested and approved by the Blue Angel European environmental jury.
- All carpet chair mats are equipped with super grip studs on the underside for effective grip on all carpet flooring types, helping to prevent pile flattening, making them ideal for any office location.
- The slightly textured upper surface of the mat allows for effortless gliding with enough grip for maximum control.
- 100% sustainable material, which requires less energy to produce than standard plastic and utilizes virtually none of the earth’s raw oil supply.
Plastic Carpet MatProvide Incredibly Durable Protection For Your Flooring For Any Rolling Chair Movement
- Available for high pile and low/medium pile carpets
- Super grip studs on the underside for effective grip
- Materials make it a healthy option for your office
Plastic Carpet Mat
Our round chair mats are made from polycarbonate, this plastic takes less energy to create, making these mats more sustainable. The strong rigid material used to create these mats is non-pliable, leaving it hard to crack or curl. This range of plastic carpet mats encompass superior, long lasting floor protection with a transparent finish to match the look of any office.
With this strong build, these mats can contend with heavy duty use and high traffic areas, providing premium floor protection with maximum longevity. Polycarbonate is safe and environmentally friendly to use in your office space. This range of chair mats will tick all the boxes for your floor protection needs.
• Material: 100% polycarbonate
• Backing – Small studs for grip on low/medium pile carpets
• Surface: Finely textured to allow controlled rolling
• Ultra-strong alternative to PVC – Free from BPA and phthalates, odorless
• Incredibly durable, scratch resistant surface
• Alternative to glass mats; easy gliding, rigid surface which will not dimple or compress under weight
• 100% recyclable
• Supports up to 250lb on an even surface
• Curl and scratch resistant – also resistant to solvents and other harsh chemicals
• Suitable for under floor heating
- Durable structure with high impact strength - long lasting
- Approved by TÜV Rheinland for non-slip ergonomic properties
- Odor free and dirt-resistant
- Sound absorbent
- 100% recyclable
- Crack, curl, break and scratch resistant
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- With great sound absorbing qualities, there is no wonder it is so highly rated on StrawPoll (94/100) Benefits for offices include chair roll resistant, as well as break and tear resistant.
Polycarbonate is highly durable and lightweight, resistant to stains and odors, and able to withstand extremes of hot and cold.
Having moved to a new office, I was delighted to find a product that would protect the area adjacent to desks commonly worn by chair movement.