- The strong polycarbonate chair mats are chemically treated to safely dissipate electrical charge.
- Remain firm under any rolling chairs in the office – Will not dimple or curl.
- Suitable for underfloor heating.
- Slightly textured surface for controlled rolling, Suitable for all hard floor types.
- All anti static hard floor chair mats have a slightly textured surface for controlled rolling.
- Help to protect computers and other electricals to reduce damage caused by static.
Round Office Chair Mats
Designed With a Rigid Structure That is Built to Last
- Safely disperses any electrical charge that builds up
- Solid and firm, will not lose its shape after use
- Used under electrical equipment reducing static damage
Round Office Chair Mats
Our polycarbonate chair mats are built to last. Each mat has been produced using the same material used to make bulletproof glass and fighter jets. This material means that these anti-static hardwood floor protectors are ideal for heavy duty use and high traffic areas, constantly providing a high level of flooring protection with maximum longevity.
The next generation in chair mat material, these round chair mats also posses a padding, which will help protect your office floor from chair wheel and foot traffic damage. These mats truly do encompass superior, long lasting floor protection elements, you know you are purchasing quality. To top it off, the transparent finish allows your office floor to be admired while it is being protected by the rigid structure of these chair mats.
Enjoy a healthier work environment with these chair mats, which are seen as an alternative to PVC, ticking all the boxes for your floor protection needs.
• Material: 100% polycarbonate
• Backing – Anti-slip coating
• Surface: Finely textured to allow controlled rolling
• Ultra-strong alternative to PVC – Free from BPA and phthalates, odourless
• Suitable for use on all hard floors including tile, vinyl, laminate and hardwood
• Alternative to glass mats; easy gliding, rigid surface which will not dimple or compress under weight
• 100% recyclable
• Supports up to 300lb on an even surface
• Curl and scratch resistant – also resistant to solvents and other harsh chemicals
• Suitable for underfloor heating
- Superior Protection:
- Chemically treated to safely dissipate electrical charge, reducing damage caused by static
- Approved by TÜV Rheinland:
- Non-slip ergonomic properties
- Will not curl or dimple
- Textured Surface:
- Allowing for controlled rolling
- Ideal for Heavy Duty Use:
- Can support up to 300lb
- Suitable for under floor heating
- Environmentally Friendly:
- 100% recyclable
- With great sound absorbing qualities, there is no wonder it is so highly rated on StrawPoll (94/100) Benefits for offices include chair roll resistant, as well as break and tear resistant.
Polycarbonate is highly durable and lightweight, resistant to stains and odors, and able to withstand extremes of hot and cold.
Having moved to a new office, I was delighted to find a product that would protect the area adjacent to desks commonly worn by chair movement.