- Chemically treated to safely dissipate any static electrical charge.
- Solid, firm rolling on hard floor surfaces – Will not dimple or curl.
- Suitable for underfloor heating in any office or home
- All anti static hard floor chair mats have a slightly textured surface for controlled rolling at the office desk.
- ~Have a safer work environment - reduce damage caused by static to all computers or electrical equipment.
Round Office Floor Chair Mat
Non-Slip Backing for Extra Safe Grip on Hardwood Floors
- Safely disperses any electrical charge that builds up
- Solid and firm, will not lose its shape after use
- Used under electrical equipment reducing static damage
Round Office Floor Chair Mat
We are conscious about environment, that is why each of our anti-static polycarbonate hard floor mats are seen as a safe and environmentally friendly alternative to PVC. When it comes to floor protection these chair mats tick all the boxes.
Firstly, this next generation polycarbonate chair mat material ensures long lasting floor protection for your office or home. These mats, designed as an affordable solution to glass chair mats, offer a quality transparent finish which will not diminish the look of your beautiful office. All the while, the rigid structure, which is completely non-pliable, offers customers a tough, reliable flooring protection.
This tough material is polycarbonate, the same used to make bulletproof glass and fighter jets. Each chair mat is ideally suited to heavy duty use and high traffic areas such as desk, computer and office areas, providing premium floor protection with maximum longevity.
• Material: 100% polycarbonate
• Backing – Anti-slip coating
• Surface: Finely textured to allow controlled rolling
• Ultra-strong alternative to PVC – Free from BPA and phthalates, odorless
• Suitable for use on all hard floors including tile, vinyl, laminate and hardwood
• Alternative to glass mats; easy gliding, rigid surface which will not dimple or compress under weight
• 100% recyclable
• Supports up to 300lb on an even surface
• Curl and scratch resistant – also resistant to solvents and other harsh chemicals
• Suitable for underfloor heating
- Superior Protection:
- Chemically treated to safely dissipate electrical charge, reducing damage caused by static
- Approved by TÜV Rheinland:
- Non-slip ergonomic properties
- Will not curl or dimple
- Textured Surface:
- Allowing for controlled rolling
- Ideal for Heavy Duty Use:
- Can support up to 300lb
- Suitable for under floor heating
- Environmentally Friendly:
- 100% recyclable
- With great sound absorbing qualities, there is no wonder it is so highly rated on StrawPoll (94/100) Benefits for offices include chair roll resistant, as well as break and tear resistant.
Polycarbonate is highly durable and lightweight, resistant to stains and odors, and able to withstand extremes of hot and cold.
Having moved to a new office, I was delighted to find a product that would protect the area adjacent to desks commonly worn by chair movement.